Monday, June 15, 2009
If some one asked me to make a card using pink, yellow, orange and burgandy I would have asked if they were sure? Now picture it.... not so pretty, right? WRONG...
Well if they asked me to use Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Rich Razzleberry...RIGHT!!!
New SU! In Colour polka dotted ribbon... in the card above I used this ribbon but its solid on the reverse side... 2 spools in one...sweet!!
I used Stamp Set: Razzle Dazzle (116714, available July 1)Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade (115675, available July 1), SU! Cardstock Rich Razzleberry (115316), Crushed Curry (115319, Melon Mambo Textured (115538), Dusty Durango (115321) Whisper White (100730)Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658), Crushed Curry (115659), Melon Mambo (115656)
Note: All the new In Color inks, cardstock and ribbons available July 1.
Happy Stampin', I can't wait to show you more samples and sneak peeks
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Window Sheets are available in the "Occasions Mini Catalogue" on page 10 until June 30th.
Now I do NOT have a copy of my new 2009-10 Idea Book and Catalogue (it arrives tomorrow...yahoo!!!) but I have heard a rumour that we will be seeing them again very soon.
I love this product and think you will too,
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Come and create a complete sandcastle kit all you need to add is Sand!!! This class is designed for both Boys and Girls ages 6-12!
- Class will be held Saturday July 11th
- Class times are 9am, Noon and 3pm
- Cost is $15 per child
- Space is limited so Sign up today!! payment must be received to reserve your spot and you can now pay via Paypal
- Contact me @ email@example.com for more information
Please share this with anyone whom you know may be interested in attending.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
So here is the story behind it. A few weeks ago I made a framed Scrapbook Page for my husband for Fathers Day and I was thinking I would love to give the Newly Weds something like it. But what pictures to use? I discussed my idea with my wonderful Husband Chris and he offered to take some pictures at the wedding and we could print them afterwards and give them the gift a day or two after the wedding. Great idea right?? Wrong, I hated the thought of not giving it to them right away.
So here us what we did... the wedding was at 2pm and the reception was at 6. So no pressure on my husband to take great pictures, he took as many as he could at the ceremony and as they were coming out of the church. While the wedding party was off getting the professional photos taken, we rushed home, downloaded the pictures and began to work. We picked out our fave 3 pics. While Chris was editing them in Photo shop I began assembling the page. To my surprise, he had taken 2 of the pictures and changed them to black and white and then using Photo shop (way beyond my understanding) he re-coloured the flowers back in with Yellow!!! WOW what beautiful touch!! Then we ran over to the closest photo printing place, had them printed, ran home trimmed and attached them to the page and voila framed and DONE!! We were both very pleased with the final results.
Now one problem. We didn't want to wrap this. So when we arrived at the reception, no one was in the hall, all of the guests were mingling at the Bar, so we snuck in and placed the picture on a small easel right next to the wishing well on the gift table and snuck back out. Oh by the way there was no tag on the picture to tell who it was from (we put that on the back).About an hour after Dinner Ryan came up and thanked us for the beautiful gift. He said he was puzzled at first as to where the pictures came from so soon, but after thinking about it for a moment he said he knew exactly who it came from and no he didn't have to turn over the frame to see it was from us. Guess I may have mentioned to him at work that I was crafty (lol)
Sometimes just taking that extra little step makes that special gift all that much more special.
Wow what a very busy two weeks, sorry I have been neglecting you all again with creative posts.
The Month before a new Catalogue release is always a crazy time for a Stampin' Up! Demo. Seeing what is retiring in current stamps and accessories, keeping the lists up to date for my customers as they become sold out. Checking out the Sneak Peek List that SU! releases to us and trying to decide what to purchase so that I can be best prepared to start sharing new projects, merchandise and ideas with you come July 1st. All I have to say is the new in colours...WOW, I love them all. With past catalogue sneak peeks, there has always been 2 or three colours I love the moment I see them online and them as I start to use them I fall in love with them all. Last year I was not overly fond of Baja Breeze SU! In Colour, now its the colour I can't live with out!! and soon it will be gone.
Well enough Ranting, here is my creative Post... Tri Shutter Card!!!!
I was visiting one of my Favorite SU! Demo Blogs... Caroline Label's blog Craftin Caro and she had posted about this card called a "Tri Shutter Card". WOW what a great idea. So after some research on the Internet I came across The Craftiblog, a mother and daughter crafting team living in SE Wisconsin, Bonnie and Lynn. They have the directions posted on how to make this great card. My Stamp Club will be making these this month as well as a Great gift idea using Rub-ons.
So Enough is enough, here is the card I made...
This is a picture of the card open. I should Tell you I made this for a friend and co-work who got married yesterday. What a Beautiful Wedding. I knew that his Bride, Julie had chosen Gerber Daisies as her wedding Flowers.
For this card I used Washington Apple SU! DSP (sorry retiring and sold Out), So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Riding Hood Red SU! Card Stock. To make the daises I used the Sizzix Bigz Die Flowers, Daisies#2 (page 196 item#114520) I also used the Laughter and Love Rub-ons (page 173 item#113889) The two large saying I have no idea where I bought those, they are velum sticker (probably from the local dollar store) For the centres of the flowers I took various size bards (some SU! and some not) and lightly coated them with Crystal effects (Pg191 item# 101055 I can not live with out a bottle of this on hand) and them sprinkled gliter over top. Once these dried the glitter was in place and not leaving a glitter trail every where.
Here are some more views of this card so that you can see the full effect of how much this is a WOW for anyone who recieves one. I loved this card so much when I was done, I almost couldn't part with it.
Here is a Top View for you.
Hope you enjoyed, I know I did enjoy making this. Come back soon I will be posting what I gave them as a Wedding Gift next,
Friday, June 5, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Under the Stars stamp set
Real Red card stock
Whisper White card stock
Creamy Caramel textured card stock
Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
Creamy Caramel Classic Stampin' Pad
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
Large flat cellophane bags
Stamp raccoon image in Basic Black ink, mosquito image in Creamy Caramel ink, and "Grrreat!" in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock bag topper.
Adhere strip of Real Red card stock to bag topper.
Stamp two stars in So Saffron ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out and adhere to Whisper White card stock using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Use a printer to print the words "Camping" and "treats" on Creamy Caramel textured card stock. Cut out in shape of sign. Color edges of sign in Creamy Caramel ink using stamping sponges. Adhere to bag topper.
Stamp s'more image in Creamy Caramel ink on Whisper White card stock. Watercolour image in Creamy Caramel ink using blender pen. Cut out and adhere to sign on bag topper.
Tie linen thread around bag topper.
- RUB ONS HIDDEN GARDEN
- RUB ONS MANY OCCASIONS
- RUB ONS HIDDEN GARDEN
- PUNCH SNOW BLOSSOM
- RIBBON POLY TWILL SO SAFFRON 7/8"
- RIBBON ORIGINALS PIG TAILS
- RIBBON ORIGINALS DRESS UP
- STAZON REFILL WHITE **SOLD OUT**
- COURDUROY BUTTONS PACIFIC POINT
- COURDUROY BUTTONS KIWI KISS
- DESIGNER HARDWARE HOORAY
- DESIGNER HARDWARE SOHO **SOLD OUT**
- ACCENTS & ELEMENTS FLEURETTES
- HEMP TWINE RED
- HEMP TWINE BLACK
- ACCENTS & ELEMENTS CANVAS CUTS 25% OFF
- RIBBON GROSGRAIN PINK PIROUETTE 1 1/4"
- RIBBON TAFFETA RIDING HOOD RED
- RIBBON DOUBLE STITCHED BAJA BREEZE 1"
- RIBBON GROSGRAIN STRIPED TANGERINE TANGO 5/8"
- RIBBON GROSGRAIN STRIPED PINK PIROUETTE 5/8"
- RIBBON GROSGRAIN STRIPED KIWI KISS 5/8"
- RIBBON GROSGRAIN STRIPED RIDING HOOD RED 5/8"
- RIBBON GROSGRAIN STRIPED PACIFIC POINT 5/8"
- RIBBON ORIGINALS VALET
- RUB ONS FASHION DISTRICT **SOLD OUT**
- RUB ONS GREATEST MOMENTS
- RUB ONS BRIGHT DELIGHTS
- RUB ONS CHATEAU BELLA
- RUB ONS A PERFECT DAY
- DIE CUTS POCKETS & PIECES
- DIE CUTS BLOOMS AGAIN **SOLD OUT**
- PUNCH KEY TAG **SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER CANDY LANE
- RIBBON GROSGRAIN STRIPED BAJA BREEZE 5/8" **SOLD OUT**
- RIBBON SATIN KIWI KISS VERY VANILLA**SOLD OUT**
- TASTE OF TEXTILES
- STIPPLE BRUSHES**SOLD OUT**
- BUTTON BOUQUET **SOLD OUT**
- NOTES CAROUSEL II **SOLD OUT**
- NOTES SCALLOP II **SOLD OUT**
- NOTES TEXTURED LOVE ASSORTMENT II
- STAMPIN WRITE JOURNALER BASIC BROWN **SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK NATURALS ASST 12X12 **SOLD OUT**
- NOTES GIFT ASSORTMENT II
- ACCENTS & ELEMENTS FLOWER FUSION II
- GIFT SACKS WHITE
- COLUZZLE STARTER KIT **SOLD OUT**
- TATTOO KIT I **SOLD OUT**
- TATTOO KIT II **SOLD OUT**
- SIMPLY SENT CARD KIT MORE THOUGHTS **SOLD OUT**
- SIMPLY SENT CARD KIT SENDING HAPPY THOUGHTS
- DIE CUTS BUILD-A-FAIRYTALE
- ENVELOPE WHISPER WHITE EXTRA LARGE**SOLD OUT**
- CRAFTERS TOOL KIT
- SIMPLY SCRAPPIN ROCK A BYE BOY **SOLD OUT**
- SIMPLY SCRAPPIN ROCK A BYE GIRL **SOLD OUT**
- SIMPLY SCRAPPIN HOPPY MEMORIES **SOLD OUT**
- SIMPLY SCRAPPIN 2 SWEET
- SIMPLY SCRAPPIN SWEET NOTHINGS
- SIMPLY SCRAPPIN LOVE STORIES
- SIMPLY SCRAPPIN SUNSHINE GARDEN **SOLD OUT**
- SIMPLY SCRAPPIN BEST EVER **SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PATTERNS KIWI KISS**SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER URBAN GARDEN
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PATTERNS PINK PIROUETTE
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PATTERNS PACIFIC POINT**SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PATTERNS TANGERINE TANGO**SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER BELLA BIRDS
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PATTERNS BAJA BREEZE **SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER RASPBERRY TART
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SPECIALTY SWEET SLUMBER**SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER URBAN OASIS
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER BELLA ROSE **SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SWEET ALWAYS**SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SPECIALTY ROCKABILLY
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER RAINBOW SHERBET **SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER MANCHESTER
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER WASHINGTON APPLE **SOLD OUT**
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SPECIALTY PARISIAN BREEZE
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PATTERNS RIDING HOOD RED**SOLD OUT**
- CLASSIC STAMPIN INK REFILL PACIFIC POINT
- CLASSIC STAMPIN INK REFILL TANGEIRNE TANGO
- CLASSIC STAMPIN INK REFILL PINK PIROUETTE
- CLASSIC STAMPIN INK REFILL RIDING HOOD RED**SOLD OUT**
- CLASSIC STAMPIN INK REFILL KIWI KISS**SOLD OUT**
- CLASSIC STAMPIN INK REFILL BAJA BREEZE **SOLD OUT**
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD RIDING HOOD RED
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD PINK PIROUETTE
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD TANGERINE TANGO
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD PACIFIC POINT
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD KIWI KISS
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD BAJA BREEZE **SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK IN COLOR 12 X 12 **SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK TEXTURED IN COLOR 12 X 12**SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK IN COLOR 8-1/2 X 11 **SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK KIWI KISS 8-1/2 X 11**SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK RIDING HOOD RED 8-1/2 X 11 **SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK PACIFIC POINT 8-1/2 X 11 **SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK TANGERINE TANGO 8-1/2 X 11**SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK PINK PIROUETTE 8-1/2 X 11 **SOLD OUT**
- CARD STOCK BAJA BREEZE 8-12 X 11 **SOLD OUT**
Here is a quick run down of Stamps Sets that will NOT be available after June 30th
- Happy Heart Day
- Pinch Proof
- Blooming with Love
- Thoughts of Father
- Snow Burst
- Holidays & Wishes*
- Heritage Holiday
- Big Birthday Candle
- Big Bold Birthday*
- Time to Party*
- Boatloads of Love
- Great Grads
- Little Birdie Told Me, A
- If the Halo Fits
- God Is Love
- Always in My Thoughts*
- To Have and to Hold
- Life’s a Breeze
- Perfect Princess
- Prehistoric Pals
- Wild about You
- Heartfelt Thanks*
- Wonderful Watercolors
- Kindred Spirits
- Organic Outlines
- Doodle This
- Pretty Amazing
- Best Kind of Friend
- Morning Soft
- Stitched Exotics
- Frames with a Flourish
- Seeing Spots*
- Beautiful Borders
- Beautiful Baby
- Birthday Wish
- Flowers in Silhouette
- Fun Flowers
- Glad Friends
- Sweet Celebrations
- Big Flowers
- All Scallops
- Sweet Sampler
- Classic Stripes
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Outlined for Fun
- Hugs & Wishes (F)
- Elegant Cheer (F)
- Sweet Serendipity (F)
- Many Happy Returns
- It’s a Sign
- One Smart Cookie
- In Good Form
- Just B
- Lovely Labels
This is just the Stamp Sets that are retiring and will No longer be available, there are also Wheels, Alphabet Stamp Sets, Personalized Stamp Sets and some from the Dormant list. Not to mention accessories but that's another Blog.