Well now that the New Year is here I am back at it and hoping for a better 2010 than 2009, and let me tell you I have no complaints about 2009 at all!! I have had many opportunities to meet wonderful new people and share what I love to do with all of you. I would like to thank all of you for that!
There is so much going on right now @ Stampin' Up! This is my Favorite time of year. Occasions Mini Catalogue is out and WOW is it packed full of great stuff!! Also Best of all... It's Sale-A-Bration Time !!! And who doesn't like NEW FREE STUFF I know I do!!!! With Sale-A-Bration it is so easy to earn Free product. From January 5-March 31, 2010
Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate!
Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $65 purchase (before tax and shipping).
Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $395* in workshop sales**, in addition to our regular hostess benefits.
*Second Sale-A-Bration product rewarded at $785; all other hostess Sale-A-Bration rewards occur in $395 increments.**This benefit only available on qualifying customer, demonstrator, and workshop orders. Online orders do not qualify.
Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (valued up to $63.95) from the current catalogues when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15 percent off your Starter Kit (Standard or Digital+)!
Standard Starter Kit was $269 is NOW only $225
Digital+ Starter Kit was $239 is NOW only $199
Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalogue and 2010 Sale-A-Bration brochure, Stampin' Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount options.
Our new clear-mount rubber stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
Starting with the new 2010 Occasions Mini Catalogue and continuing with all new punch designs going forward, Stampin' Up! has adopted a new body style for our punches!
A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
- Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalogue
- Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
- larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use.
Until then... Happy Stampin'