Well today I am feeling almost human again and just couldn't wait to get creating. One thing about being down and out for so long is the ideas have been coming to me of projects I want to get started on for Christmas, Up coming Clubs and classes and Craft Fairs.
Today I set out on making a wreath, a poinsettia Wreath!!
To make this you need:
- SU! Real Red, Always artichoke and Whisper White Cardstock
- Big shot and Flower Bigz Clear Die (#114534) and any letter Dies (I used my Cricut)
- SU! Scallop Trim Boarder (#118402), Scallop Trim Corner punch (#118870) and 5-Petal Flower Punch
- SU! Riding Hood Red classic Stamp pad and Sponge Daubers
- SU! 1 1/4" Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Basic Rhinestones (#119246) and brads
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals
- 12" Floral & Craft ring and white craft paint from the Dollar Store
email me or you can shop online at my Store!
I will try to update this post later with the "how to's"