Sometime creating new and exciting cards can be a challenge to come up with ideas. From time to time I like to play along with sketch challenges to see what I can make. For today's challenge I am getting my inspiration from a great place called Clean and Simple Stamping. Here is their challenge this week.
To make this you need:
* SU! Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie and whisper White card stock
* Big shot, SU! exclusive Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder (117335) and Bigz Die Frame Oval Scallop (114521)
* SU! Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink pad
* SU! Stamp sets used are On Your Birthday (111664) and Circle Circus (115778)
* SU! Decorative Label Punch (120907)
* SNAIL adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals
I had a great time working outside of my "comfort" zone and safe colours. Give it a try!
Remember Now is a great time to book a workshop, invite some friends over and let me share with all of you what I love, oh and you will earn free product at the same time!! Contact me today to book your March workshop or visit my events calendar to see if there is a class or club you would like to attend.